Your Strategic Partner in Diversity Integration
The Workforce is Changing….
- For the first time in history, in 2012 racial and ethnic minorities made up more than half the children born in the U.S.
- The applicant pool today looks very different than 20 years ago and will grow more diverse.
- 75% of the new entrants to the workforce are women and people of color.
- There is an increasing number of people with disabilities, people who are out as gay or lesbian, and people who are transgender in the workplace.
- For the first time in U.S. history, four generations are working side by side in the workplace.